from Kori Schulman
May 21, 2012
10:43 PM EDT
Over the past few weeks, President Obama has traveled around the country to talk to Americans about a set of common sense initiatives that'll create jobs and help the middle class. The President is calling on Congress to act on a to-do list that will: help more Americans save money on their mortgages; invest more in clean energy and small businesses; help more veterans find work; and make it easier for companies to bring jobs back to America.
Do you have questions about the President's plan? On Tuesday, May 22nd at 12:00 p.m. ET, we're holding a special session of White House Office Hours on Twitter to answer your questions.
Here's how you can join:
- Right now, you can ask your questions on Twitter with the hashtag #WHChat
- Follow the Q&A live through the @WHLive Twitter account
- If you miss the live Q&A, the full session will be posted on WhiteHouse.gov and Storify.com/WhiteHouse
- Reward American Jobs, Eliminate Tax Incentives To Ship Jobs Overseas
- Cut Red Tape So Responsible Homeowners Can Refinance
- Invest in a New Hire Tax Credit for Small Businesses
- Create Jobs By Investing In Affordable Clean Energy
- Put Returning Veterans to Work Using Skills Developed in the Military